AppWrap is a startup that primarily focuses on automating finance and business operations. Along with a growing NetSuite practice we are working on building tools and products for our customers, specifically in finance and operations. With many well-known SAAS, software and Semi-Conductor Company as our clients, we are looking to add a Business Analyst to our team with above 8 years of experience with 5 years of NetSuite experience.
With a culture that primarily focuses on work satisfaction, we are well respected by our clients for our deep analysis and practical perspective. We are careful with our growth as our team deserves just the best.
If you get excited to solve crazy problems – say, automating procurement for all worldwide employees, or fixing functional currency mismatch for subsidiaries or building a custom tool to support in 606 migrations, come talk to us. We strongly believe in the phrase “Known is a drop, unknown is an ocean” and we are looking for perennial learners. Learners who are persistent and can think out of the box.
Skills below are in the increasing order of complexity and more complex your experience, the more we are interested in you. The number is the parenthesis are the weights for each skill.
- NetSuite Skills (20) – Understand basic functionality, ability to create custom field, forms etc., configurations in major modules, create custom report and searches and create or tweak workflows.
- Knowledge of accounting and business process(20) – General business process, general accounting, experience with month close procedures and supported and performed complex revenue recognition projects
- Understand systems and Databases (5) – Understand RDBMS concepts, ability to read and understand basic scripts, SQL procedures. Ability to create SQL procedures is a plus.
- IT SOX Experience (10) – Understand basic SOX compliance framework, experienced in setting up IT SOX for a company, performed ITGC and automated testing, setup ITGC for ERP systems and setup automated controls for ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills (15)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (15)
- Ability to work under pressure, persistence and patience without frustration. (15)