NetSuite Integrations Developer (Intermediate)
AppWrap is a startup that primarily focuses on automating finance and business operations. Along with a growing NetSuite practice we are working on building tools and products for our customers, specifically in finance and operations. With many well-known SaaS, software, and Semiconductor Companies as our clients, we are looking to add a NetSuite Developer to our team with over 5 years of integrations (ETL) development experience with at least 3 years of NetSuite experience.
With a culture that primarily focuses on work satisfaction, we are well respected by our clients for our deep analysis and practical perspective. We are careful with our growth as our team deserves just the best.
If you get excited to solve crazy problems – say, automating procurement for all worldwide employees, integrating 3rd party tools and home-grown applications, come talk to us.
We strongly believe in the phrase “Known is a drop, unknown is an ocean” and we are looking for perennial learners. Learners who are persistent and can think outside the box.
Skills below are in the increasing order of complexity and more complex your experience, the more we are interested in you. The number is the parenthesis are the weights for each skill.
- Work with Celigo or Boomi (25) for 3 years where NetSuite was source and/or target applications. Work experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) as source/target a plus. Working knowledge of other tools like Workato, Tray.io a plus
- NetSuite Skills (5) – Understand basic functionality, ability to create custom field, forms etc., configurations in major modules, create custom report and searches and create or tweak workflows.
- NetSuite Development Skills (10) – Develop NetSuite Scripts (client and user events, scheduled, Map/Reduce, Suitelets, Portlets), ability to debug and deploy seamlessly. Design generic solutions that can easily adopted at different clients.
- Understand SaaS systems, SOAP/REST and Databases (5) – Understand RDBMS concepts, ability to read and understand basic scripts, SQL and stored procedures.
- IT SOX Experience (5) – Understand basic SOX compliance framework, experienced in setting up IT SOX for a company, performed ITGC and automated testing, setup ITGC for ERP systems and setup automated controls for ERP systems
- Knowledge of accounting and business process (5) – General business process, general accounting, experience with month close procedures and supported and performed complex revenue recognition projects.
- Excellent communication skills (15)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (15)
- Ability to work under pressure, persistence, and patience without frustration (15)
Do you have the necessary Skills?
If you think you have the required skill and ability and interested in joining team AppWrap, send your resume and a brief description about you to email@example.com and we will reach back to you.